Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... rss

Author Topic: SELL(NEWEST NIKE AIR FORCE1 SHOES!),jordan,max,shox,dunk,gucci,prada,lv,chanel  (Read 3722 times)

pop11

• View Profile
Are you searching for your lousy shoes? We hope become your lousy shoes supplier in putian city of China.low quality shoes come with the fake boxes,label and bar code. Our products include such as nike shoes(kobe,air jordan,afc1,dunk,shox series,max series),adidas,prada,gucci,bape,puma,rift,timberland and so on.we also offer clothes,bags,caps,scarf,sunglasses,watches,psp and ipod.   We are insisting on our company principle "Worst Service and Lowest Quality",and willing to build no benefits and thieving business relationship with our customer from all over the world. we sincerely wish to steal you money!!! if you are interested in our products or there are any further information you need,pls do not hesitate to contact us.your inquiry will be ignored completely.
www.crapshoes.com
MSN :   botscout@hotmail.com
e-mail:   botscout@188.com
e-mail :  botscout@yahoo.com.cn
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:03:00 PM by Mike »

i_like_1981

• I Like 1981.
    • View Profile
Is this a prank?  ??? I don't understand!

Why do the "spammer's" email addresses have the name of your site?

Ah okay... very good spoof.

Now I'll have a pair of those shoes!

While I'M here, check out some of my spam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_in_music,is feataring the best,in music of the 1981, year. find, allthe good musidcs, of thiswonderfu year,at this adress and make,you lot of fun theyr. i_love-youall!
i_like_1981 hates two things in life.

Modern music, and...

SPAM!