Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... rss

Author Topic: For real man...  (Read 3604 times)

kyrka

• View Profile
For real man...
« on: June 16, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »
The fine folks at BotScout should make it a bit easier to contact them directly, like a "contact" link on the main site?

I'm sure I sound like a teen fan boy, but it would have been a more appropriate way for me to deliver props.  A quick google of a suspicious email led me here, and I have to say B R A V O on the idea!  I'm hoping I may have time to roll up a Drupal module or similar, as it's something I think is needed.

As for spreading the word, I've got one word for you guys:  Twitter!

MysteryFCM

• View Profile
    • I.T. Mate
Re: For real man...
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 05:06:24 PM »
Welcome to BS kryka :)

/edit

There's a contact page for the BS admin's at;

http://botscout.com/contact.htm

It's linked to on the "About" page ;)
Regards
Steven Burn
I.T. Mate / hpHosts
it-mate.co.uk / hosts-file.net

Mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: For real man...
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 05:11:57 PM »
kyrka,

The fine folks at BotScout should make it a bit easier to contact them directly, like a "contact" link on the main site?

There is a "contact" link, but it's hidden under the "About" link on the front page.  :)  Hiding it like that is part of our Master Plan, lol.

I did, however, just add a "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page, right next to the PayPal Donation button.

I'm sure I sound like a teen fan boy, but it would have been a more appropriate way for me to deliver props.  A quick google of a suspicious email led me here, and I have to say B R A V O on the idea!  I'm hoping I may have time to roll up a Drupal module or similar, as it's something I think is needed.

As for spreading the word, I've got one word for you guys:  Twitter!

Well, thank you! We're glad you like the service and we hope it helps. We'd love to see a module made for Drupal.

As for Twitter....it's not something we're do, but feel free to twitter about the site if you want.  Or are you suggesting we do a twitter feed with the bots we catch?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:22:41 PM by Mike »
Please don't PM me for assistance- post your questions in the forum where others can see them.