Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... rss

Author Topic: Need to create new API keys... Trouble.  (Read 3578 times)

itconstruct

• View Profile
Need to create new API keys... Trouble.
« on: March 27, 2009, 08:02:48 PM »
I am a web developer.

I look after and maintain many websites/forums.

I would like to create a new API for use with a mod and require to use the same email address that I used for a different domain.

Please tell me how I can achieve this without having to come back here to post for each new forum I need to add the API's too!

Please advise.

Mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need to create new API keys... Trouble.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »
I would like to create a new API for use with a mod and require to use the same email address that I used for a different domain.
Please tell me how I can achieve this without having to come back here to post for each new forum I need to add the API's too!
You can use one API key for as many different sites or forums as you need to; the only issue you may run into is that if the API key gets a lot of use, you may run over the daily limit for the key (currently 300 by default). If you need a higher limit, PM me and we'll arrange to increase the limit.
Please don't PM me for assistance- post your questions in the forum where others can see them.

itconstruct

• View Profile
Re: Need to create new API keys... Trouble.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:02:34 PM »
Ok thanks.

I will keep an eye on that and will pm you if I need the limit increased which will be a high probability at some stage.