Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... rss

Author Topic: Drupal module update  (Read 3944 times)

Acetolyne

• View Profile
    • Acetolyne's Porfolio Page
Drupal module update
« on: August 18, 2011, 03:29:20 PM »
hey guys its been a while Ive been pretty busy lately but thought I would update everyone on the status of the Botscout Drupal module I developed. The latest version can always be found at http://drupal.org/sandbox/acetolyne/1082234
At this time there is only a module for Drupal 6x. I will be finishing up on the Drupal 7x module soon and it will be available at the same page. At this time I am still awaiting it to be approved to be fully supported at which time you will be able to download the module via http. Right now you must use git or view the repository and copy the files manually. Due to Drupal rules I cannot offer the module anywhere else this is to ensure that the user always gets the most up to date version.
Waiting for someone to review and accept my module so that it can become a fully supported module has been a long wait. At this time the code works great although in the future I will focus on improving the performance of the module it works good and I activly use it on many sites. Theonly reason it hasnt been accepted as fully supported at this time is my commenting styles. I have to stick to certain styling for comments for it to become fully supported.
Until recently I had no desire to update my sites to Drupal 7x as there was still many add-on modules that were not available for D7. I plan on gettting the BotScout module for D7 working real soon and updating my sites as well.
As always if you have any comments or questions please feel free to post here and I will be happy to help you with the Drupal Module in any way.

Mike

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Drupal module update
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »
Very cool, Acetolyne!

You da man...we're looking forward to the 7x version!
Please don't PM me for assistance- post your questions in the forum where others can see them.